Armor textures please help

Started by AhmedWinz on

Topic category: Help with modding (Java Edition)

Last seen on 17:52, 4. Nov 2020
Joined Nov 2020
User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
Armor textures please help

so i have been making a mod and supposed to be called AhmedWinz and I want to review it for a video but when I wanna make armor I know this question is probably out there but they say like name it fore example i saw this i made its not easy to explain what i wanna say is there are helmet,chestplate,leggings and boots so i can only name 2 layers and renaming them 3 and  4 lahyers for leggings and boots does not worki want this as soon as possible and i need some help with enchants too but it isnt of this post

Joined Nov 2020
User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
still dont understand the…
Mon, 11/02/2020 - 16:09

still dont understand the thing is i have the textures but what do i name them?

i named helmet ahmedwinz_layer_1 and then chestplate same but 2 not 1 and then leggings same but not 1  i did 3 and for boots i did same but not 1 i did 4

You just need two layers…
Tue, 11/03/2020 - 09:03

You just need two layers. Please use provided armor texture maker for the staring point

Joined Nov 2020
User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
omg man am i counting wrong?…
Wed, 11/04/2020 - 09:40

omg man am i counting wrong? helmet 1 chestplate 2 leggings 3 and lastly boots 4 am i doing something wrong can you sen me a picture or something?

Please use provided armor…
Wed, 11/04/2020 - 09:43

Please use provided armor texture maker for the staring point

It will make two required textures for you.

Also a bit unrelated, but I suggest you check our tutorials collection playlist on our YouTube channel which contains many examples and tutorials that can help you get started with MCreator: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLAeL-oIFIEngE6jRgFYeFMfuj8WQsO3Ei