Block GUI "Power Level" Incrementing with Output Slot Interaction

Started by Linksvix99 on

Topic category: Help with modding (Java Edition)

Last seen on 01:02, 17. Dec 2022
Joined Aug 2020
User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
Block GUI "Power Level" Incrementing with Output Slot Interaction

My mod has a block that, when powered, lets you transform one item into another at the cost of one unit of power (not to be confused with energy). Without spoiling what exactly the block is, the issue is I need one procedure that checks the items in all three slots - the input, fuel and output slots (akin to a furnace almost) - because they're all dependent on each other as well as the current power level. The power level and input slot stack need to go down by one when the item from the output slot is removed and the correct item is in the input slot (similar to cutting blocks in a stonecutter), the output slot needs to be empty if either the power level is zero or there is no compatible item in the input slot (like when trying to craft an invalid recipe at a crafting table), and when the power level is zero the item stack for the fuel slot needs to go down by one (similar to a brewing stand and blaze powder). Without this block these items would be unobtainable, but it doesn't help if it can't actually transform them, so if anyone can help me please let me know.