• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
AncientTech needs your help !
Fri, 01/01/2021 - 16:03 (edited)

Hello comrades,

Scattered around the world, the remains of two civilizations lie deep underground or high in the forest. The undergrounds were the realm of the Dwarves where they used the power of steam (lava and water) to power their machinery and allowed them to create powerful tools to conquer more and more the depth of the earth. As for the Elves, they use the mana of the flora to power their magic altars to create weapons and magic spells.

The both races lived in peace until the day the Dwarves started to lust after the liquid mana the Elves were producing because combined with plasma (an altered state of lava) it makes incredible amounts of energy. So war went on and the two civilizations were almost destroyed when a portal opened leading to a dark dimension empty from ressources where dark creatures lived. They managed to open this portal to steal the resources from Earth and ended both Elves and Dwarves. They now rule the Earth and are a deadly danger.

This si the basic lore of the mod. 

The mod is at an early phase of conception but if you want to join nom atter your skills, you're welcome ! Knowing that we are already too on procedures, so I mostly need texturer and 3D blocks maker with animations if possible.

You can contact me on DIscord ; JuanTheOwl#5842

Thanks for the reading !

Edited by JuanTheOwl on Fri, 01/01/2021 - 16:03
I'm newbie on MCreator yet,…
Fri, 01/01/2021 - 23:12

I'm newbie on MCreator yet, but if you want, I can try to make additional textures or something. It will be nice challenge for me, especially as I work on my steampunk mod as well and I improved on textures in last months