User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
New ideas for MCreator 2021 Update

the most ideas got here, for this new upcoming new snapshot today

1. first idea is a Minecart, this way i know that was in the not snapshot but they not added, this is first idea :l

2. second idea is a 1.16.5 Update, this should be like a 1.17 update but is not updated, they not added, like most axolotls and new mobs upcoming yet today

3. third idea is a Phantom AI and Bee AI, the Bee AI if you attack a mob they sting you and gives you poison, the Phantom AI flies around the night and burn in daylight, they attack you like a Phantom and they flies to top in the like a regular Phantom

if there's many ideas for this excuse ideas today, i wish be in the feature

1. first idea is a Minecart,…
Wed, 01/20/2021 - 00:06

1. first idea is a Minecart, this way i know that was in the not snapshot but they not added, this is first idea :l

Maybe in the future (of MCToolkit as MCreator is almost over)

2. second idea is a 1.16.5 Update, this should be like a 1.17 update but is not updated, they not added, like most axolotls and new mobs upcoming yet today

We are waiting a stable version of Forge.

3. third idea is a Phantom AI and Bee AI, the Bee AI if you attack a mob they sting you and gives you poison, the Phantom AI flies around the night and burn in daylight, they attack you like a Phantom and they flies to top in the like a regular Phantom

Klemen said several times, he already added all AIs he could.

Last seen on 18:30, 9. Mar 2024
Joined Jul 2020
User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
Yep, the Future comes out…
Wed, 01/20/2021 - 06:30

Yep, the Future comes out from the snapshot, idk there's many things that should be added