How to make Custom Crops / Custom Trading system (Workspace Tutorial)

Started by eflernicolas on

Topic category: Mod ideas exchange

Last seen on 02:55, 1. Dec 2021
Joined Oct 2020
User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
How to make Custom Crops / Custom Trading system (Workspace Tutorial)
Wed, 03/10/2021 - 16:46 (edited)

Hello!

Today i bring you a way to create custom crops that grow past certain days (like in Stardew Valley) and how to create a custom trade for your vanilla/custom items!

The shipping box ( idea from PamHarvestCraft) lets you choose if you want to "Buy" "Close Gui" "Sell"

The slots are configured not to mess with eachother, but ingame it appears to be the same slots.

You can place an item in one slot, and get another in the output slot being the Emeralds or whatever you choose to trade, you can change it in the procedures.

Open the game see how the shipping bin works and associate it to the procedures to create your custom configs!

Check it out if you are a beginner this definitely will help you out!

Also if you wish to add more trades, make sure you add one number slot to the shipping bing otherwise the game crash, mcreator recommmend always adding an extra number from the max slot you have in the gui.

Here's The Link: https://1drv.ms/u/s!AnB7pYPOw03bvrlt1aawvyoCCchjzA?e=qzHbfi

Download my workspace open in your mcreator, and test the game from it to check how it works. The item that do the trades is called "Shipping Bin". Right click it to check out its functionalities.

Happy Modding!

Edited by eflernicolas on Wed, 03/10/2021 - 16:46
Last seen on 23:06, 1. Dec 2023
Joined Feb 2017
User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
Hey! The link you provided…
Sat, 04/17/2021 - 05:42

Hey! The link you provided doesn't seem to work for me, could you add a new link? Thanks! 

Last seen on 23:48, 16. Sep 2023
Joined May 2023
User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
how would i do the same now?
Wed, 07/19/2023 - 16:25

how would i do the same now?