How to recreate a Minecraft Vanilla Dungeon/Struktur?

Started by Heizer06 on

Topic category: Help with modding (Java Edition)

Last seen on 16:00, 26. Mar 2022
Joined Jun 2020
User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
How to recreate a Minecraft Vanilla Dungeon/Struktur?

Hi MCreator Comunity,

i dont know if you can help me, because there is already i Forum Question over that in a Forum, but it is a bit older i think.

Now my Questions:

1. How to recreat or replace a Minecraft Vanilla Struktur or Dungeon? Or is it at all possibel?

I am at the moment working on a Jungen,Desert and usualy a Witch Hut overhaul Mod. (Dungeons, Mobs, Ores that fit to the Biom and usualy some "Treeversions", like smaller ones of the Big Jungel Tree.

2. Can you also let Mod Mobs (also added by this Mod) spawn? Is this possibel too, or not?

I know that you can enabel the button "also save entitis" (or something like that) if you save your Struktur with the Strukturblock to usualy port that to MCreator to make a Dungeon or Struktur Mod, thats like in my situation.

So now my second question is: Can I first make a Mob(for example a Mummy for a Desert Temple Overhaul) and than make a Struktur in Minecraft and than place one of this Mobs i made in the Building and press, when i am ready to save my struktur, "also save entitis" and the Mod Mobs will realy spawn in this struktur? Or does it only work with Vanilla Mobs?

I think i will add pictures for better understanding soon, if nobody understand me! ( Also sorry for my real bad Englisch :) 

Last seen on 01:41, 8. Jan 2024
Joined May 2017
User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
   Hi Zalder. For your first…
Fri, 03/19/2021 - 05:52

Hi Zalder. For your first question, you can make your own structures and customize their spawn settings. I don't believe you can replace the vanilla structures (even with coding) though if that's what you're asking. For your second question, I've never tested saving structures with custom mobs but I don't see why you wouldn't be able to.

Joined Jun 2020
User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
Ok thank ou i think the…
Fri, 03/19/2021 - 11:46

Ok thank ou i think the easyst way the figure out is to try it! Thats a good idea i think :)

Joined Jun 2020
User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
Oh btw, you can change or…
Wed, 03/24/2021 - 08:36

Oh btw, you can change or redesign Vanilla Struktures, thats what i actually want to say and not replace, that was s wrong word.

Look for example and the Mod  (Here is a Link to the pictures (look and the pic"Pillager Outpost Redesign") :https://www.curseforge.com/minecraft/mc-mods/savage-and-ravage/screensh…)

Usualy now you can help me if I say thees aspekts to you. Also not  only you, usualy now there come other mans and might help me, it would be helpfull for me and many other!