I'm looking to make the development of my largest mod faster.

Started by Doom Slayer on

Topic category: Collaborations and mod teams

Last seen on 20:25, 25. Jun 2023
Joined Jan 2021
User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
I'm looking to make the development of my largest mod faster.

Hello everyone.

It's been 3 months or so that I have been making the Forthcoming 2085: The Invasion Mod (Previously known as battlebot) and the project has been pretty damn slow in development. The thing is, I'm currently the only one working on it, and on top of that, another mod that is in the same universe as Forthcoming 2085 is currently in development, called "Forthcoming 2080" (More info about it on our discord), and I will do my absolute best to make it the largest mod in MCreator history (quite ambitious huh?). However, as said previously, the development has been really slow, and I need a bigger team.

Our team, MARK XIX Games, has been pretty lonely since it has been founded in 2020, and so we're looking for people who are willing to join our team as soon as possible. If you know how to model stuff, make textures, get ideas, help us build the map that will come with the mod, promote it, or even translate it, we will gladly accept you in.

Technically speaking, I Could make it alone, but the time it would take for it would have astronomical numbers.

So let us know down below if you want to help. If you do, or even just want to get news on the Mod and other stuff, join our discord: https://discord.gg/Sk5jW7hf