Joined Dec 2018
User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
Transformations, please? Just hear me out

It would probably be a hassle and a stretch to add transformations as a feature for Mcreator, but that's pretty much the basis of my mod, changing the player into another creature, and I can't do it with Mcreator bc mixing java code with it is too hard, not to mention I don't know how to java code. That would be absolutely PERFECT if you added transformations. That's all I need! Thanks!

Last seen on 06:30, 29. Mar 2023
Joined Aug 2021
User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
if you make armor that looks…
Sun, 08/08/2021 - 03:46

if you make armor that looks like a transformed that spawns with curse of binding it might work.

Basically, Werewolf armor made from blockbench, you set up the armor, and make it spawn with curse of binding, and then make a trigger that makes it auto spawn in the players inventory. not sure if you can force it into their armor slot though.

Last seen on 04:12, 18. Apr 2024
Joined Mar 2020
User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
Dude, its just look like u…
Wed, 08/18/2021 - 07:05

Dude, its just look like u didnt understand anything, also, Curse of Binding is an Enchantment which mean: The model will glow... and we dont want that

Last seen on 20:34, 16. Apr 2024
Joined Dec 2018
User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
Thanks for your reply. There…
Sun, 09/05/2021 - 15:00

Thanks for your reply. There is actually a way to force it into the armor slot, bit unfortunately armor is not what I'm looking for. You will be able to see the armor in the slot. So if any ideas come in for how to render it to the player, I'll still be waiting tho.