Joined Jul 2019
User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
"On instance structure" in "Structure Spawner" not calling function

Hi, I'm making dynamic trees for my mod and the "on instance structure generate" function is not calling the sub-structures (it is calling the check code) to my tree generation function. I don't know if this bug has already been reported for this version, but I know it worked in previous versions. Currently, the way I have the generation set up is the structure spawn creates a "check structure" that shows where the structure generates (this is a dud sapling), that then goes to a generator for a specific tree generator. This process worked before in 2020.5 before updating to 2021.1 and 1.16.5. If anyone has any fixes or solutions to this or any progress reports when this will be fixed, that would be great.

Side note: a dynamic tree is generated by single-block-structure system over whole-structure system to disable block clipping and enable natural and fixed shape variations.

I also have video footage from my streams of the code if anyone needs further clarifications.

Last seen on 23:32, 30. Dec 2023
Joined Jul 2019
User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
With further testing, I…
Sat, 05/08/2021 - 20:45

With further testing, I found that it is only structures that are affected by this. Procedures that place blocks are unaffected, but this does disable the ability for leaves to be placed because their persistence value is set to 7 by default.