I need help with structures being cut off

Started by Whos_Ark on

Topic category: Help with modding (Java Edition)

Last seen on 15:41, 6. Apr 2022
Joined Apr 2021
User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
I need help with structures being cut off

Basically, my issue stems from two large structures I made (for reference, one of them is a dragon cave that uses 2 structure blocks, and the other is an underground labyrinth that uses 4). When spawned in, a section of the structure is often cut off. I did research and learned that this is due to chunks, and that a common solution is to spawn the structures using blocks. The issue, however, is that when the blocks generate in they do not update and run the procedure that spawns the structures in. I have tried a few different solutions, and none of them have worked. I know that this is where the issue is because the structures will generate perfectly when the blocks are hand placed. Any help would be greatly appreciated as I have been at this on and off for multiple weeks, and if I can figure this out it will allow me to add many more structures into the mod.

Thanks,

Ark

Joined Apr 2021
User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
Thank you but I've already…
Mon, 05/31/2021 - 18:43

Thank you but I've already searched this thoroughly. I tried using the method in the top post of that search already but that is currently where I am having issues with, so it brings me back to square one.

Joined Apr 2021
User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
My current issue is that…
Mon, 05/31/2021 - 18:47

My current issue is that when I use blocks, they don't load the structures in naturally because their update tick is off.