Joined Oct 2020
User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
Microcosm: Keep a tiny town in your basement

Just uploaded Microcosm Mod 1.0.0 for comment and review.  I have big(ish) plans for this mod as I learn the abilities of mcreator and welcome any and all comments and would love to collaborate with other modders, and builders.

Mod Overview: explore to find structures, bring it back, build a micro town.

Currently only two structures and blocks are implemented.  The Wheat farm and the Millstone.  Both can be found in plains, tiaga, and savannah biomes.

The Wheat farm requires a bucket of water and it will begin to create wheat every random tick.

The Millstone will scan the 8(currently) blocks beside it (including diagonals) every random tick and take any wheat from Wheat Farms and turn them into bread.  1 wheat - 1 bread

These blocks can be placed on horizontal item frames for display purposes as well which turns off their interactions.

I plan a whole integrated web of interactions that produce varied resources.  But I'm new to MCreator and modding in general so please be patient :)  plus I'm not the greatest at building small (16 x 16) so I spend a lot of time revising structures.

In progress:

Farm House: turns wheat into hay, doubles production of all nearby farms (will interact with other farms as they are implemented)

Quarry: Produces Stone, Diorite, etc

Prospecters Hut: Examines nearby Quarries for valuable minerals

Heart of the forest: Produces logs

Planning:

Dungeon(s): mob drops

Adventurers Guild: explores dungeons for random loot.

Last seen on 15:13, 4. Mar 2024
Joined Oct 2020
User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
Microcosm 1.3 Released…
Fri, 11/05/2021 - 20:29

Microcosm 1.3 Released

Quarries, Mines, Smelteries. Grindstones.

Another big update on Microcosm.  Working on Overworld Mineral resources.