Joined Sep 2020
User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
Change completely: to the depths

Welcome to the official Change Completely: to the depths forum page. The goal of this mod is to update the caves and make them more beautiful than ever.  In fact, since I saw Minecraft 1.17 I found an update that was a bit too small even if it was nice and I think that Minecraft deserves more and better. So enjoy my mod and if you notice bugs or want to propose ideas for the mod (don't worry I will put the credits of those who propose them to me :)) do not hesitate to write in below!

Last seen on 14:03, 18. Apr 2024
Joined Sep 2020
User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
In the fourth snapshot of…
Tue, 06/08/2021 - 07:47

In the fourth snapshot of the mod I decided to fix the biome generation system of the caves and also that of the structures. In fact, the biomes tended to generate themselves very slowly and it could happen that a player entered a cave not yet ready and then saw it suddenly filled with plants. In addition, structures were sometimes cut by chunks that spawned late. So I decided to change the procedures to make everything more efficient and in fact it was: now the biomes are generated together with the world and the structures are no longer buggy (I hope, it's still Minecraft lol).

Out of curiosity, how did…
Tue, 06/08/2021 - 08:40

Out of curiosity, how did you make that it's spawning with world spawn, yet it has no bugs? Whenever I try to make it that way, I have cut structures, and the alternative is making structure spawn later (but this results in long time of spawning indeed)

And good job on new snapshot, it really improved the mod :3 

Joined Sep 2020
User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
I'm glad you liked it…
Tue, 06/08/2021 - 09:45

I'm glad you liked it. Actually it's not exactly that it generates together with the world, it takes a second of delay to respect the game tick.  If you want more information I suggest you look at this article: https://mcreator.net/forum/66175/how-make-cave-biomes-tutorial-kind. For the structures to prevent them from spawning with bugs, I created a structure made of a single block of stone which is then replaced in seconds by the real structure.  The reason for this is that Minecraft would not hold structures larger than a chunk well and so sometimes to save time it decides to cut it.  In fact the fortresses, mineshaft and any structure in Minecraft is always divided into different files which are then joined at the moment.  In the previous snapshots of the mod, as I have already written, it was very easy to find the cut mushroom caves and it was extremely ugly.

Thanks a lot, I will try to…
Tue, 06/08/2021 - 21:35

Thanks a lot, I will try to work that out, maybe this will even lead me being not restricted to 32x32 cubes and building something much more massive in the future ^^ I'm keeping my fingers crossed for Change Completely, and if you need any kind of help, just let me know! I will gladly return the favour

Joined Sep 2020
User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
There is no need to stay in…
Wed, 06/09/2021 - 07:11

There is no need to stay in 32x32 there is a mod called Tool Kit Mod, this is the link to download it: https://www.curseforge.com/minecraft/mc-mods/tool-kit.  Increase the structure block limit from 32 × 32 to 512 × 512 by giving you NBT files that Mcreator detects even without this mod.  If you want advice create a world with this mod, if you want your own and wordedit (don't use the mcreator client as it doesn't work well with other mods) so you could create much nicer and bigger structures than you could in vanilla.

That looks like a lot of…
Wed, 06/09/2021 - 17:33

That looks like a lot of learning, haha. But thanks a lot, I really appreciate your help! I will take a look on that after I end my studying duties :D

Joined Sep 2020
User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
In this snapshot I have…
Mon, 06/14/2021 - 11:21

In this snapshot I have removed the well dungeon for some problems.  Maybe it will come back ...

Joined Sep 2020
User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
Version 1.1 of the mod will…
Mon, 06/21/2021 - 15:18

Version 1.1 of the mod will arrive soon. I'm doing it all over again to improve some things like textures or bug fixes, all to update to 1.16.5!

Joined Sep 2020
User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
A new update of the mod will…
Mon, 06/28/2021 - 12:20

A new update of the mod will arrive soon!  I'll add a ton of various things, also proposed by you in the mod forum.  P. S. I think you regret the old king creeper.

Joined Sep 2020
User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
The mod has been updated to…
Sun, 07/11/2021 - 16:27

The mod has been updated to 1.16.5 with many new features and adventures