How do I make a custom treasure map to one or multiple of my own added structures?

Started by yaboytommy123 on

Topic category: Help with modding (Java Edition)

Last seen on 01:57, 20. Mar 2024
Joined Jun 2021
User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
How do I make a custom treasure map to one or multiple of my own added structures?

I'm making a mod that contains a map to 4 structures. How do I create a locator map to these structures? I'd prefer if the one map went to all the structures, but I can make separate ones if that is not possible. It would be exactly like a Buried Treasure Map, but to different structures. I'm modding with MCreator, so if there is a way to do it through their presets, I can use it, but I also know a bit of Java so I could use custom code to create it. Please help!

Last seen on 14:29, 30. Aug 2023
Joined Feb 2020
User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
Have you found a solution…
Mon, 08/30/2021 - 16:32

Have you found a solution yet? I need this to!

Last seen on 01:57, 20. Mar 2024
Joined Jun 2021
User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
I've learned that if you put…
Wed, 12/29/2021 - 19:51

I've learned that if you put a copy of a map in an item frame, the original map shows a green marker where you put the copy. So, if you must, you can put the map in the structure, build your structures on the same world while putting a copy of the same map in every one, and put the original map wherever you want the player to find it and that kind of works.

Last seen on 15:46, 28. Mar 2024
Joined Mar 2021
User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
assign to your structure an…
Thu, 12/30/2021 - 06:47

assign to your structure an invisible entity (immobile) or block and use locate procedure to locate it