1.14.4 mods you would recommend the most (done via MCreator, of course)

Started by Toma400 on

Topic category: General discussion

1.14.4 mods you would recommend the most (done via MCreator, of course)

Hello!

Lately I started to feel like it would be cool to add some older versions to my (already quite huge) library of launchers in Minecraft. I will probably add 1.7.10 with TerraFirmaPunk modpack, but... I'm really curious about 1.14.4 as well.

So the question is: what are MCreator mods for 1.14.4 you find awesome? It would be especially great if you know any exclusive mods for this version, as these are usually the reason I play a lot of Minecraft versions.

Inb4: yeah, Raolcraft is obvious, it will be first mod to be installed :P

Last seen on 08:14, 28. Nov 2023
Joined Aug 2020
User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
man, 1.14 ued to be my…
Thu, 07/22/2021 - 02:12

man, 1.14 ued to be my favorite version! luckily, there are a bunch of MCreator mods for that version that i think are great. i made a Docs list of them here, which you & anyone can check out!

enjoy! :D

P.S. please don't try the 1.14 versions of Upon Infernal Depths, they're horrible and incomplete XD

but i'm thinking of making a "legacy" 1.14 version for it probably after next stable update, just for the fun of it!

Last seen on 08:14, 28. Nov 2023
Joined Aug 2020
User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
sorry for linking to a…
Thu, 07/22/2021 - 02:20

sorry for linking to a Google Docs document, I couldn't embed too many links here for some reason coz the site kept saying an error with my reply when i did so :|

but anyways, what's good is that I can always update the doc whenever more good 1.14 MCreator mods are found! <3

Thanks so much, this will…
Thu, 07/22/2021 - 08:56

Thanks so much, this will certainly help a lot :D
If I find any other great mods (or... I port my mods, haha), I will certainly write them down here, so people can find more recommendations easily