User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
Is Deathnote Mod Appropriate

Hi,

I really like anime and have been trying to make many anime mods. But there is one problem with my Deathnote Mod. Deathnote is a violent dark anime, and I was wandering if I should post a very dark mod here. It contains gods of death, a notebook that kills anyone you write in it and stuff. I don't know if it's fully appropriate or not. Should I post the mod on Mcreator when I'm finished, or am I better off with some other site to post this mod?

Thanks for helping.

Last seen on 16:18, 11. Feb 2024
Joined Apr 2020
User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
I do not have the authority…
Sun, 08/08/2021 - 14:12

I do not have the authority to say with certainty what is and what is not appropriate mod content, so all you will get from me is an opinion. I also do not know much about Death Note.
Minecraft is already age restricted (very insignificant) by fantasy violence. The notebook seems to be effective as a /kill command, and is fine, there are plenty of violent mods with this level of violence (ex: Scape and run).
As long as people are mature with the mod like everything else, it should be fine to post.
If the mod has any reference topics (not already present in minecraft) that may come across as sensitive, do not post the mod.
If you are still in doubt, you can certainly post it on another site.

Last seen on 12:37, 30. Mar 2024
Joined Jul 2021
User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
Ok thanks. I might make it…
Thu, 08/12/2021 - 04:09

Ok thanks. I might make it and post it then. I'll think about it a bit more though. Thanks a lot!