User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
But I did not receive a…
Wed, 09/01/2021 - 15:49

But I did not receive a warning/message. Can I know why there are removed ? 
Because I need help with an error on the software.

Last seen on 19:36, 5. Feb 2022
Joined Aug 2021
User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
Why was my mod removed?
Wed, 09/01/2021 - 18:08

Why was my mod removed?

@krlekraft - if you post new…
Wed, 09/01/2021 - 22:05

@krlekraft - if you post new topic and contact any moderator (I have quite a lot of time recently, so it can be me), we can try to find out if it violates website rules or not. If this was topic related to error, it is kinda weird indeed that it was removed, but maybe there was a reason (you can try to find it yourself too by checking publishing guidelines).

@sonicyan11 - the same as above, it was probably not following modification publishing guidelines (you can check them here). If you broke only one-two rules, they can be unpublished and moderator can send you a message what should be changed. But since there's a lot of mod spam, it can be just unpublished without moderator's comment, since it's so tedious to comment each modpage.
So, it's better to publish mods that are already following the rules (ideally, which are already at least late alpha and are playable, but that's my utopian dream :P)

Last seen on 18:46, 3. Mar 2022
Joined Feb 2016
User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
I think it was remove…
Wed, 09/01/2021 - 23:59

I think it was remove because the title of the topic already exist but it's an another error. 

So the Mod who removed my topic didn't read it ... I don't want to re re write it

This is rather unlikely, as …
Thu, 09/02/2021 - 05:50

This is rather unlikely, as - from my experience - I see that a lot of such topics still existing. Moderators usually let them live, and if they wouldn't, it should be really spam at some point. We can sometimes skip reading while unpublishing mods (since spam publishing usually is too obvious), but not with topics, where it's text that is the only important thing.

I get that you don't want to re-re-write it, but if you would try - just make copy of text in Word, Notepad or anything else. This way you can always publish it back or ask moderators what is wrong, without need of rewriting it.

Joined Feb 2016
User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
"This This way you can…
Thu, 09/02/2021 - 16:36

"This This way you can always publish it back or ask moderators what is wrong, without need of rewriting it."

I created this topic for that. I understood that it was deleted because it did not respect the rules however I find that it is badly done because I have no message that tells me why.

I can publish it back but if as soon as I publish it it gets deleted it is useless.

And I don't know who is the moderator who delete my topic. :(

So publish it here as…
Thu, 09/02/2021 - 17:43

So publish it here as comment to this topic, I will try my best to find out what could be the issue :)

Joined Feb 2016
User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
Ok ! Thank you, I will do…
Thu, 09/02/2021 - 20:28

Ok ! Thank you, I will do that later

Joined Feb 2016
User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
I have this error :        …
Fri, 09/03/2021 - 20:44

I have this error : 

error

I understand it's because the name of the block is "conduit - block" but I didn't write block. The software probably did it automatically.

I have this error when I want to set my icon tab with 

I have this error when I put my icon tab on a block I created like the "Conduit". We can see here : it's write conduit - block when I want to select a block

And I repeat, I never put the "- block" for the block's name.

Hm, I'm not really familiar…
Sat, 09/04/2021 - 09:02

Hm, I'm not really familiar with log errors, but "- Block" in Icon Tab is not an issue whatsoever. It only shows you which type this specific choosen thing represents. If you choose item, it will have "- Item" after that, same with ranged items, potions and so on. It doesn't have any impact on anything, as far as I know, since it's only display name for that menu.

I think more details about what this block does, what kind of procedures you run, or where you use it; all these could be helpful. Maybe also other people will know what happened here, since as I mentioned, I'm not familiar with such errors enough to even know if it's procedure-based error or something else.

PS Also please watch out for long blank spaces :D copy-pasting often do that and it's needed to remove them manually

Okay, Klemen helped me with…
Sat, 09/04/2021 - 12:44

Okay, Klemen helped me with this one. From his words it looks like your Conduit refers to deleted mod element (for example, you could make Conduit place specific block, and then deleted that block, but didn't change that part of procedure)

I suggest you checking all procedures related to Conduit, since they are most probably causing the issue.

If not, try to open Conduit, go through all pages of this element to see if it doesn't refer to anything broken either, and save Conduit again. Sometimes if something was stuck on element page, saving it again worked for me, since it "refresh" the code.

Joined Feb 2016
User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
(sorry for long blank space…
Sat, 09/04/2021 - 14:06

(sorry for long blank space I only saw it after I published the message)

Ok, I see, so the error doesn’t come from there. I don't know why I have this error.
There are no procedures, I just created a block and wanted to put it as an icon for my tab. I don’t know what else to tell you ...

Hm, that's so weird. You…
Sun, 09/05/2021 - 10:26

Hm, that's so weird. You didn't delete that block after putting as icon for tab, right?
If not, could you maybe send the workspace? I guess this would give me some insight, because from what you told me by far it sounds like it should not happen indeed.