Started by RandomDudeGamer on Tue, 09/07/2021 - 04:13
Topic category: User side tutorials
Hello! This is a tutorial on how to make a simple Webslinger. Yes, you shoot it and you can swing your way to new locations!
1. Make a ranged item. Select any animation, texture, damage values, etc.
2. Go to the triggers tab. Make a new procedure for while bullet flying tick.
3. Select the (wait 20 ticks then do) procedure. Inside it, put in (set location of event/target entity to x y z).
4. Save the procedure, and make sure it is correctly in the triggers tab of your ranged item.
5. save your ranged item and enjoy!
Didn't quite get it? Maybe a video will help you: Click here for the video
the video is private
Sorry, the link has changed to: