Topic category: Website and community discussion
Halloween is just around the corner and MCtoolkit would like to celebrate this time not out doors but indoors building maps using MCreator blocks,
mobs and other elements to create the best Ghost Town the community can design.
END FOR SUBMITTING CONTENT
The last date to submit your build is at 11:59 PM (-8 GMT) on October 24th, 2021.
Any content submitted after that time even one minute after will not be counted in the final decision for best build.
- Use MCreator to create resources for a custom map (Ghost Town).
- Then design a Ghost Town using the resource you have made using MCreator.
All maps submitted are required to have both the mod and map made public.
You may upload your mod to MCreator.net and use planetminecraft.com to share your Minecraft map.
Make sure to follow both site rules for posting and any other rules the sites have.
- Links must be provided for both the mod and map on the sites listed above.
- Your mod must be properly exported as a .jar file not as a .zip.
- The version must be for MCreator 2021.2 / Minecraft Forge 1.16.5
The top three winners will get free promotion in a shot video on MCToolkit’s channel, NWT Gaming channel and promotion on MCreator’s social media sites.
Links will be provided to the map and mod on the short video announcing the winners.
We will be rating mods based on the following factors.
- The textures fit in with the theme of a ghost town.
- The build uses mostly custom elements using MCreator (blocks, entities, paintings etc.).
- The build is mostly complete upon submission.
- The build has high level of detail when building the map.
- The build and mod has been uploaded and can be used by anyone. (required)
- Custom terrain using other mods (World Edit or World Painter) (optional)
- If the person(s) will finish the project after the event.
- The Map is built using Minecraft 1.16.5 (required)
Q: Does the mod that goes with the world have to be functional?
A: Nope, we are not basing our rating on functionality only custom props, and building.
Q: Will the last contest be rated?
A: Yep, we have already started doing that, thanks to our team.
Q: Can I used a previous world I made?
A: No, this would not be fair. It will need to be a new world.
Q: Where do I submit the mod and map links?
A: You can submit them either on the MCToolkit discord under the contest section or reply to this post with them in your comment.