Joined Oct 2021
User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
'[Model] is not abstract and does not override abstract method render'

Hey, I made a post similar to this and I've figured out a part of the problem, shown in the title. Again, I'm really new to modding so no idea what's causing this. Using a Blockbench model, error logs are here: https://pastebin.com/GhGkCTmi

Would like some help, this is moreso of a passion project of mine and I'm trying to challenge myself by learning how to mod, if only basic.

Last seen on 13:29, 28. Oct 2021
Joined Oct 2021
User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
Update: I've managed to…
Sun, 10/24/2021 - 15:52

Update: I've managed to solve this issue with my first model somehow - putting the cubes into groups in Blockbench somehow worked. However, the exact same thing is happening with my second model. I spent 2 days trying to fix the last model, someone please help me fix this one. Error log here: https://pastebin.com/RjTBFLQy

Last seen on 11:29, 12. Dec 2023
Joined Jul 2018
User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
I have no coding experience,…
Mon, 11/08/2021 - 17:00

I have no coding experience, but I too have ran into the same problem with a Blockbench entity and I managed to solve it.

What was causing my problem was the type of export version I had chosen for my model. For 1.16 entities, there are two different format options of exporting. I initially exported my model as a "Mojmap", which led to this problem. I later tried to export it as an "MCP" and Mcreator seemed to accept it just fine. :)

Try checking the "export version" of the entity inside of Blockbench(File - Project - Export Version) and change it to Forge 1.15 - 1.16 (MCP), then export the model again and import it into Mcreator. I am unable to provide further help on this topic, but I hope this helps somehow

Last seen on 10:55, 9. Jul 2023
Joined Jan 2022
User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
the same thing happened to…
Sat, 04/09/2022 - 16:06

the same thing happened to me. I'm gonna try your fix and we'll see if it works

it's nice to know that it didn't happen only to me