User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
More Versions Supported And A New Option For The Chest
Mon, 12/13/2021 - 22:09 (edited)

I would like that over time you would leave the versions that are no longer there within the new versions of mcreator an example is 1.14.4 supported up to version 2020.5, this would be convenient for those who do / would like to update mcreator to the latest version recent for the new features and don't lose his mod because he wants to keep it and make it in 1.14.4 so I would suggest that over time the older versions stay inside mcreator (1.14.4,1.12.2 etc). I know this topic is already on the forum but I also wanted to express my opinion about it: https://mcreator.net/forum/79295/additions-older-versions-minecraft . About the chest I thought that you could insert an option in the blocks (in the gui where it tells you which block must be example: slab, leaf, step etc) and that when you select that option there is already a menu that tells you that gui you want to use if your chest needs to have animation when opening the gui in which case the chest opens and closes.

Edited by _Spectrall on Mon, 12/13/2021 - 22:09
Last seen on 20:38, 6. Feb 2024
Joined Apr 2023
User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
Someone could make a plugin…
Wed, 06/28/2023 - 21:16

Someone could make a plugin for it, but it would become deprecated very quickly.