Joined Jul 2020
User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
Additions to Older Versions of Minecraft

Recently, I had come up with a mod idea that would incorporate new api features for hypixel skyblock. While I have dabbled in MCreator for quite a bit of time, I noticed that older versions, some of which having a greater modding scene, were being forgotten by the newer versions of MCreator.

Some versions are still available for download, via some google drives that were abandoned from previous users, but there are features in the more recent versions of the development tool that would heavily improve the quality of older mod versions.

Essentially, it is a calling for the older versions of the game to have more support.

Older versions won't have…
Mon, 11/01/2021 - 06:32

Older versions won't have official support, since maintaining each version is quite of a hassle - developers have limited time and supporting versions such as 1.7.10 or 1.12.2 would mean they wouldn't be able to develop latest versions.

Of course, we - as a community - can develop plugins which would support old generators, and calling for that is indeed good idea. I myself wanted to support 1.12.2 plugin more, and if I learn Java enough, maybe I will someday. The problem is, most of people using MCreator has no idea on how to code - since this is one of the reasons of using MCreator. So there's not really a big plugin scene just because of that.