Texture Variants in 2021.3

Started by phillipw1954 on

Topic category: Help with modding (Java Edition)

Last seen on 03:07, 26. Jan 2023
Joined Dec 2021
User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
Texture Variants in 2021.3

So I've man multiple textures for my entity, and I'm trying to make it so each variant can spawn from one egg at basically random. This is my procedure. My issue is that entities keep spawning after I've right clicked. Like I'll click once and spawn one, but more will come soon after from the same spot where I've clicked. 

https://i.imgur.com/QjwkifZ.png

Last seen on 02:51, 19. Feb 2022
Joined Dec 2021
User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
Your procedure is going down…
Mon, 01/17/2022 - 22:31

Your procedure is going down and running each of your if statements since your if statements are all seperated. Combine your if statement into one thing using "else if's" if you click the blue little gear thingy on your first "if statement" (it's to the left of the word "if"), you should be able to then add "else if" statements to it.

If this doesn't work then you could have it set a local number variable to be "random number 0,1" and then have your if statements check what number the local variable is, instead of doing a completely new random number 0,1 for each if statement

Last seen on 02:51, 19. Feb 2022
Joined Dec 2021
User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
Actually, sorry, try "else"…
Mon, 01/17/2022 - 22:34

Actually, sorry, try "else" instead of "else if". "Else if" would create the same problem as using a bunch of "if" procedures