[Request] 1.7.10 Forge Generator (Will pay, price can be negotiated)

Started by wyattdude120 on

Topic category: Plugins and third-party tools

Last seen on 21:40, 11. Feb 2022
Joined Jan 2017
User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
[Request] 1.7.10 Forge Generator (Will pay, price can be negotiated)

Hey everyone! I've had this discussion with a lot of people before and most of the time people tell me 1.7.10 is old and the newer versions are better. In many ways I would agree with them however there is one specific thing that keeps 1.7.10 one of the most dominant and still widely played version of minecraft to this date despite what many of you may have been led to believe. Combat. Yes I understand that 1.7.10 forge is no longer officially supported, yes it's old enough to be a second grader, I am not making this thread to be harassed and told why i'm wrong for this, I am making this thread with a request. I am looking for someone to commission a 1.7.10 forge generator for the latest version of mcreator as mcreator 1.7.3 lacks a lot of functions and is fairly limited in comparison to newer releases. (ironic statement I'm aware ha ha) I understand this will be no easy feat due to 1.7.10's age and drastic differences in the codebase etc. and that is why I am prepared to pay accordingly. To anyone with the knowledge and skills to create a generator for 1.7.10 please message me on discord and we will go from there. I am looking for serious inquiries only. Thank you for your time and take it easy in these hard times. -Wyatt

If you can pay me 1000$,…
Fri, 01/21/2022 - 03:07

If you can pay me 1000$, maybe I'll consider working on it.

More seriously, I don't even think you can still download files of Forge 1.7.10 (using Gradle), so even if you want to pay someone, I'm not sure it will work.

Last seen on 21:40, 11. Feb 2022
Joined Jan 2017
User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
1.7,3 works just fine its…
Fri, 01/21/2022 - 03:20

1.7,3 works just fine its just very outdated