► How to Make Existing Blocks Generate in Custom Biomes. In version 2021.3

Started by CodeLovingBison on

Topic category: Help with modding (Java Edition)

Last seen on 09:43, 1. Jun 2022
Joined Apr 2021
User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
► How to Make Existing Blocks Generate in Custom Biomes. In version 2021.3
Sun, 01/30/2022 - 13:29 (edited)

The title explains it all. I searched all over the MCreator website, searched on YouTube and other websites and found no solid answer..

1. The most obvious thing, is to create a 'Dummy' block that can generate. And after it did, replaces itself with the block needed. But the problem, is that no blocks will update. I already knew about it, before testing.    And it won't work properly with a /fill command..

2. Tried using structures. They are TOO rare. I already made a Forum Topic about it, check it out (HERE), if you know the answer!

3. I making a structure generate, after witch, if executes a command: /fill ~14 ~14 ~14  ~14 ~14 ~14 minecraft:BLOCK. The problem is that, it doesn't work on low render distance and it doesn't look like a patch. Not smooth at all. Again it is still very rare.

4. Place existing "Biome Features"(like the 'Crimson Forest Netherwart Patch") But I found no way to do it. I tried using code, put in exact names, still no result..

► Thank you for checking. I will be really thankful, if you know give me a solution!     :)

Edited by CodeLovingBison on Sun, 01/30/2022 - 13:29