Joined Oct 2021
User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
Tellow Biomes development sneakpeaks and feedback

This is the connected-forum topic of Tellow Biomes, where I will show progress on the latest update and get feedback on updates and changes that should be made with the mod.

Last seen on 02:26, 7. Aug 2023
Joined Oct 2021
User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
I'm changing 1.2 back to its…
Sun, 03/27/2022 - 02:24

I'm changing 1.2 back to its original plan because I don't want to wait for 1.18 to start working on an update. 1.1 updates the mod to 1.17. With this comes removal of Tuff (Unique Variants are kept) Calcite (Unique Variants are kept) and Amethyst. 

Joined Oct 2021
User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
Scrapping 1.2 original plan…
Sat, 04/09/2022 - 03:34

Scrapping 1.2 original plan entirely until further notice because #1: snapshot with nether biomes combat is out (and caves!) and #2: I think this would be an update I spend a lot of time on that isn't true to the "philosophy" of tellow biomes, that being biomes.

Joined Oct 2021
User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
Asides from Nether Biomes, I…
Sat, 04/09/2022 - 14:44

Asides from Nether Biomes, I will be adding an Aspen forest and with that an Aspen wood type to the overworld in 1.2

Joined Oct 2021
User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
The original plan for 1.2 is…
Mon, 04/18/2022 - 02:40

The original plan for 1.2 is now being made as it's own mod, and a sister mod to Tellow biomes: Tellow Structures! Revamping the world with over 100 new structures and adding a wave of new building blocks (including vertical slabs.)

Joined Oct 2021
User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
Tellow Structures cancelled…
Tue, 04/26/2022 - 02:47

Tellow Structures cancelled until further notice. 1.2 development has started, and another mod is in the works making a series of sequel mods transforming certain areas of the game without any new blocks (asides from necessary ones to make structures spawn or what not) I will make one for the nether and one for caves.

Joined Oct 2021
User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
I think I am going to rework…
Sun, 05/01/2022 - 04:20

I think I am going to rework a lot of Tellow Biomes; add a whole slue of Cave and Nether biomes and call it 2.0. This most likely involving completely changing how loads of the mod works, with most "fantasy" overworld biomes that doesn't really match with the more real-ish theme of minecraft being transferred over to the caves, the end, or the nether.