Wearable Backpack

Started by uhmshadow on

Topic category: Help with modding (Java Edition)

Last seen on 20:13, 19. Dec 2022
Joined Jan 2021
User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
Wearable Backpack

Ive looked around the forums and seen that there is no possible way to make a wearable backpack that actually saves your item when you break the block and then that turns into something else. Ive seen a tutorial that uses a simulate right click of a block but that block would have the same gui for everyone. It there anyway to have a gui in a block have a different gui for each item/player? Just already made full textures and models thinking it was possible :/

Last seen on 17:38, 15. May 2024
Joined Dec 2021
User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
Model on blockbench, use…
Mon, 02/28/2022 - 22:42

Model on blockbench, use armor chestplate, add squares, backpack done

Last seen on 20:13, 19. Dec 2022
Joined Jan 2021
User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
-_- i said i already did…
Tue, 03/01/2022 - 01:53

-_- i said i already did that. lemme simplify it. is there a way, to have a block, when broken, save the inventory, and then when you right click it it equips an armor price but remembers what is in it. so when you have a procedure to place a block when the armor is on, that block will have the inventory before. all of this without using the same gui for everyone. like an invisible block in the tutorial. 

Last seen on 16:29, 20. Aug 2023
Joined Feb 2023
User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
nothing seems to work i am…
Sun, 08/20/2023 - 16:30

nothing seems to work i am doing it on latest version i followed a video and it did not work send me something for latest version gui items dissapear