User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
4K friendly UI

TL/DR at the end.

I am aware that this feature has been requested a couple of times already and people have been pointed towards DPI scaling, which they were using anyways. I don't know if anything like this has been discussed lately, as both 4K and UI don't meet the 3 letter minimum limitation to search.

Most of what I'm doing with my PC benefits from full scale 4K. Substance Painter and Designer, FL Studio just to name a couple. This has been a recurring issue and usually I'm just able to sit closer to the monitor and/or lean in, which has already caused me issues with my spine. Hence why it's becoming increasingly difficult to tolerate such problems.
I don't have any problems with my eyes either. I really wanted this to be fixable with glasses.

It would be amazing, if there was an option to scale the UI and text to 150% or more. I know, this is by no means an easy change. I'm really just typing this to make you aware people like I exist, whose health has already been impacted by this problem. Trust me, this feels as cringey for me to write as it may feel for you to read. I don't want to be pitied. But from everything I've learned, bad posture and IT work go hand in hand.

Honestly, this sort of thing is a much bigger 

TL/DR: Impractical to use usual fix. And leaning forward too long and often bad for spine, dislocates vertebrea, pinching nerves. 4K support would be appreciated.

Thank you very much for your consideration.