Joined May 2022
User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
Transparent plants

Hi, everyone! I'm a newbie mod maker, and a lover of nature, so naturally i decided to make a mod focused on plants for my first project!
I wanted to make some cool translucent mushrooms. Kinda wanting to do a whole fungus themed biome (hopefully eventually an underground biome with tall glowing mushrooms and things, kinda like the Underdark in DnD, or the Falmer areas in Skyrim! I got the glowing mushroom parts, no problem. . .however, despite giving my textures transparent layers for detailing, they show up as a flat color, and completely opaque! 
I've been able to find the transparency options for regular blocks, but that option doesn't show for plants! Am I out of luck here, or do any of you wonderful folks know of a good workaround for my little mushies?

Last seen on 15:17, 19. Apr 2024
Joined Feb 2023
User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
im having the same problem,…
Thu, 06/29/2023 - 19:28

im having the same problem, im trying to make a blowball, but all the texturing on the fuzz dosent load and just shows a white slab, i dont know if this would work but mabey we could try making a regular block that has the same properties as a plant, ill come back if that works