Joined Jun 2022
User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
Custom utility table

Hello. I am aware that this request has been made already but as far as i can tell no one has proposed it in the way i see it should be. 

I want the ability to create a custom utility bench. (Like the crafting table, furnace, grindstone etc...)

Currently doing this is possible but only through some long tedious procedure work. I think it should be possible to make a GUI and then call said GUI a Utility bench. Afterwards you should be able to go to the Recipe element and it should show up as an option there. Natrually it would work so that whenever the recipe's input slots are filled with the recipe's required items the output slots shall show what you can create. 

I personally would love to see this feature as i am facinated with the custom utility benches you can create but i hate going through the process of making the recipes in procedures. Thank you :)

Last seen on 12:16, 27. Apr 2024
Joined Jan 2024
User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
Wow, this aged well However,…
Wed, 01/24/2024 - 06:26

Wow, this aged well

However, I have a tiny correction: Instead of selecting the recipe Item in the GUI editor, you can enter the recipe editor and select your GUI from the bench options, that we already have but just for vanilla benches.