Joined Sep 2020
User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
RPG style gear/mobs

Looking for ideas for RPG style gear i can implement into my mod. what kind of weapons and armour effects do you find fun to play with?

also looking for ideas for new enemies to add to my mod

For those interested this is my mod https://mcreator.net/modification/87686/farland-chronicles

Last seen on 19:59, 23. Dec 2022
Joined Jun 2022
User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
Personally I quite like high…
Sat, 06/18/2022 - 17:12

Personally I quite like high attack speed weapons. perhaps a high attack speed sword that deals bonus damage every 4th hit in a short time to reward players that get multiple hits off in one go.

As for monsters im a big fan of spider type monsters if you have anything like that you could add into the mod

Last seen on 22:26, 17. Apr 2024
Joined Sep 2020
User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
Hi Altarkis, I can…
Sat, 06/18/2022 - 17:32

Hi Altarkis,

I can definitely add a sword with a 4 hit effect like that, will just have to work what stage of the mod i would like to fit it into and how a player will get it.

As for spider monsters... as it happens the next boss i intend to add after my Orc boss is finished is a spider boss and spider minions for it to spawn. the plan for this boss is for it to drop Crystsilk Leather which will be as strong as leather with 1 toughness per piece. wearing a full set will give permanent regen 2 and have a chance to stun targets when they attack you (this will mostly be used by the shinobi class which requires no more than 7 armour  [the armour of leather] to get its class effects)

If there's anything else you can think of or anything else i can help you with, let me know :)