Armor procedure with powder snow

Started by giz_Apex on

Topic category: Help with modding (Java Edition)

Last seen on 12:14, 10. Jan 2024
Joined Apr 2020
User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
Armor procedure with powder snow

Hey ! I'm new to Mcreator and i'd like to know if there is a procedure that can make my custom armor immune to powder snow, like I go in the powder snow it cancel the effect. I've already tried without success I can't find any block related with powder snow effect because it's not an effect, even with a plugin...

Thank you

giz_Apex

Last seen on 16:48, 17. Jan 2024
Joined May 2016
User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
I'm fairly certain this…
Thu, 07/28/2022 - 17:22

I'm fairly certain this would require editing the block itself...  that being said you could try something where if the player has the full set on it checks and subsequently replaces any powder snow the player is in with an identical-looking block, which will replace itself again with powder snow X ticks after the player exits it. Only issue with that would be it would also allow players without the armor to enter the blocks without damage on multiplayer, so perhaps a secondary script on the custom lookalike block is needed to check if the player has armor once again, and if they don't it deals damage?

TLDR I am fairly certain that without editing the vanilla code manually there's really only workarounds, let me know if you do find something though.

Last seen on 12:14, 10. Jan 2024
Joined Apr 2020
User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
I tried your sugesstion and…
Sat, 07/30/2022 - 10:52

I tried your sugesstion and it work perfectly, I creat a fake powder snow and it don't deal damage ! 

Thank you :)