• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
Damage Procedures tab

Hi, here is a feature request for the next MCreator Version:

Add a Damage Procedures tab, with theses procedures block:

• Deal Damage to entity: (entity) in the name of: (entity)
  • Get Entity Damage Source (like is melee, or ranged, if melee, get if a weapon or hand was used, if ranged, get what ranged item was used(arrow, custom, etc))
  • Get Damage Source: (Fire, Fall Damage, Water, etc)
  • Overwrite amount of damage and set it to: (amount)
  • Deal Critical Damage to entity: (entity) in the name of : (entity)
  • Get Melee Damage of item: (example item in main hand)

and that's pretty much what i need to say, Thanks!

Last seen on 01:03, 1. Jul 2023
Joined Dec 2021
User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
These are excellent…
Thu, 12/22/2022 - 07:32

These are excellent suggestions that would be helpful, and it would be wonderful to have a toggle for damage skipping armor. In the code generator, it includes a bypass.armor that makes it possible for damage to go through armor, therefore turning it off when needed is a good idea.

Last seen on 12:44, 5. May 2024
Joined Jul 2021
User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
I actually would really like…
Tue, 02/07/2023 - 22:59

I actually would really like to see this stuff implemented, especially the "Deal Damage to entity: (entity) in the name of: (entity)" thing as I'm actually in the middle of trying to find a plugin or something to do that for the mod I'm currently working on! I did find one but it sadly has a bug the the creator couldn't fix that makes it unusable for me... :(

really hope this gets added in the next update!! :D

Joined Jul 2021
User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
update: I figured out a good…
Tue, 02/07/2023 - 23:35

update: I figured out a good work around for the plugin I was trying to use so I can actually use it after all! :D

still would be nice to have this in Mcreator by default though! :P

Last seen on 01:03, 1. Jul 2023
Joined Dec 2021
User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
Share your secrets 
Wed, 02/08/2023 - 03:25

Share your secrets 

Joined Jul 2021
User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
MichaelJackson23 use the…
Sat, 02/11/2023 - 01:02

MichaelJackson23 use the damage source plugin “https://mcreator.net/plugin/93380/plugin-damage-source-plugin-forge-1192” then creat a procedure under the global trigger “before entity is hurt” or global trigger “entity is attacked” and make it so it put’s 4 NBT tags on the entity you attacked, one should be for the amount of damage dealt to the entity and then 3 more for the X Y Z coordinates of the entity that’s attacking, next make a new procedure on global trigger “on loaded entity tick update” and make it so the procedure will only be triggered if the entity has the “damage amount” NBT tag you created earlier have a value above 0, then use the “deal [X] damage of type [X] to [X]” procedure block added by the damage source plugin and then finally reset the “damage amount” NBT tag back to 0 so it only triggers once!

It’s a lot but it works so… 

Ps: you might have to mess around with the invulnerability fames but I don’t think it should be all that hard, just use what’s mentioned in this thread here “https://mcreator.net/forum/84911/invinsibility-frames” and you should be fine, if you need any more help just make a reply and I’ll try and respond as soon as possible, hope this helps! :D