Working video player

Started by Glaronos on

Topic category: Help with modding (Java Edition)

Last seen on 14:08, 7. Feb 2023
Joined Jan 2023
User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
Working video player

First off, yes i am aware of the fact that what im asking for is probably one of the most difficult things to program for minecraft in general and especially in mcreator, but i still wanted to try, i want to make a mod that has well a tv or different kinds of them 4:3 old and 16:9 new these only need to be able to play a video from a YouTube url and maybe be able to play the sound too, except for a few things that are not important if they are not possible like a cassette player for the tv where you can load a specific url into the cassette and you can play it, thats all im looking for

And also if it is not possible in mcreator please help me to at least find a start outside of mcreator maybe in the programming itself so i can start even if it is not possible in mcreator, i would really appreciate your help

Last seen on 20:35, 18. Apr 2024
Joined Jan 2021
User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
Yes, that is way too complex…
Wed, 01/25/2023 - 03:16

Yes, that is way too complex, closest thing i found was "webdisplay" mod. I also did not find any tutorial related to this. Basicly this is way too advanced and i recommend you start smaller and learn the basics of Mcreator or java programming then go up from there.