How are we supposed to return string values for number variables on overlays? in 2023.1

Started by CBJaxxx on

Topic category: Help with modding (Java Edition)

Last seen on 18:53, 12. Jan 2024
Joined Mar 2023
User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
How are we supposed to return string values for number variables on overlays? in 2023.1

They say you can do all sorts of new things with tokens but I just switched from 2022.3 and I cant get my global player persistent number variables to show on my overlays they don't even give me the option in the fixed values tab on the gui and overlay text elements but I was able to do it with strings. I don't need to display words I need to display numbers and the new video released on the gui and variables doesn't show anyone how to do number variables so please don't tell me to watch the video about it because it doesn't cover number variables only strings, many people have this issue and we need a straight forward answer not some suggestion to a video playlist that doesn't cover this topic at all.

Last seen on 18:53, 12. Jan 2024
Joined Mar 2023
User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
Solved: I grabbed a return…
Wed, 03/08/2023 - 04:39

Solved: I grabbed a return string block and a create text with block and joined them with a get number variable block and a empty string block and it worked. sorry if that doesn't make sense if anyone else has this issue I will try to explain it better for them.

Last seen on 02:19, 25. Mar 2023
Joined Mar 2023
User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
I tried doing what you said…
Tue, 03/14/2023 - 00:20

I tried doing what you said but it does not work, am i doing something wrong ?  https://imgur.com/a/qPvhVzw

Last seen on 17:52, 16. Feb 2024
Joined Aug 2022
User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
Thank you! I have been…
Wed, 03/22/2023 - 23:53

Thank you! I have been struggling with this for a good minute!