How do I make a Fluid Pump Block?

Started by CBJaxxx on

Topic category: Help with modding (Java Edition)

Last seen on 18:53, 12. Jan 2024
Joined Mar 2023
User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
How do I make a Fluid Pump Block?
Thu, 04/06/2023 - 21:37 (edited)

I am trying to make a block that will pump fluids through fluid pipes, I don't feel like, nor do I believe I can make fluid pipes that look as good as "Ad Astra's" fluid pipes anyways, plus they work with my blocks just fine.

But how do I make a procedure that will detect the fluid source block underneath the pump block and remove that one fluid source block and fill a specific amount of the exact same fluid inside the pump block?

I am using 2 different blocks for the pump one for powered and one for not powered, when the machine is receiving power from the south, east, or west sides of the unpowered fluid pump block it should then replace it with the powered fluid pump block and then trigger the pump procedures for the fluids, and another procedure to use up the energy that is entering the fluid pump block at a specific rate example FE per Minute = 200. 

I made a battery as well just to give me some power to test my machines with and it works perfectly.

Currently my unpowered fluid pump block is not being replaced with the powered pump block when it receives power, also the fluid source block below the block is not being removed when the powered fluid pump is placed above it.

This is my procedure for the FluidPumpBlockTickUpdate

https://gyazo.com/3748f8f1cb452a4e6097adc869fb22f2

Edited by CBJaxxx on Thu, 04/06/2023 - 21:37
Last seen on 22:27, 12. Feb 2024
Joined Nov 2020
User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
you can use nbt data to…