Joined May 2023
User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
Fabric mod not working. Please help

I was making a fabric mod on the latest version and it shows an error with compiling java.

Is there a way to fix this? The mods I was using was : fabric generator version 1.19.2 and fabric essintals version: 1.7.1

Last seen on 16:57, 24. Jun 2023
Joined May 2023
User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
I was making a mod to add to…
Sun, 05/28/2023 - 16:51

I was making a mod to add to my friends server and when I was finishing it up it would not stop giving me an error that it could not compile java here is the error I had got:   click me!

Last seen on 22:10, 20. Mar 2024
Joined Dec 2023
User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
I seem to be having the same…
Wed, 03/13/2024 - 23:55

I seem to be having the same issue, though I can't post the error message i get for some reason. I'm not sure what to do here.

Last seen on 22:10, 20. Mar 2024
Joined Dec 2023
User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
 Executing Gradle task:…
Wed, 03/13/2024 - 23:57

Executing Gradle task: tasks genSourcesWithCfr Build info: MCreator 2023.4.52316, fabric-1.20.1, 64-bit, 7502 MB, Windows 11, JVM 17.0.9, JAVA_HOME: C:\Program Files\Pylo\MCreator\jdk, started on: 2024-03-13-19:16:45 FAILURE: Build failed with an exception.

• Where:

Build file 'C:\Users\aleks\MCreatorWorkspaces\asdasdasd\build.gradle' line: 2

• What went wrong:

Plugin [id: 'fabric-loom', version: '1.4-SNAPSHOT'] was not found in any of the following sources:

• Gradle Core Plugins (not a core plugin. For more available plugins, please refer to (link I can't send)
  • Plugin Repositories (could not resolve plugin artifact 'fabric-loom:fabric-loom.gradle.plugin:1.4-SNAPSHOT') Searched in the following repositories: Fabric(https://maven.fabricmc.net/) Gradle Central Plugin Repository
  • Try:

Run with --stacktrace option to get the stack trace. Run with --info or --debug option to get more log output. Run with --scan to get full insights. Get more help at https://help.gradle.org/.

BUILD FAILED in 8m 39s BUILD FAILED Task completed in 8 minutes and 40 seconds