User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
The ultimate question: dimension mods

Hey all,

As someone who has always loved dimension mods, I've wondered what others have looked for most when deciding whether or not they would like to download and play one. For me personally, it mostly had to do with exploration and the ability to find biomes and mobs that would otherwise not fit well into vanilla minecraft's current dimensions. I wanted to start this form as a way to find out what makes a good dimension mod in your opinion? Does it have to be as complex and flushed out as vanilla Minecraft's overworld? Or could it be smaller and more specialized as long as it serves a purpose like the Nether or End? I don't think there is really a right or wrong answer, but I am genuinely curious, especially since I've been working on my own dimension mod with Mcreator. What are your thoughts?

Last seen on 13:55, 1. Dec 2023
Joined Jul 2019
User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
Personally, I prefer…
Wed, 06/07/2023 - 21:35

Personally, I prefer dimension mods with dungeons and new bosses (a hard one where you can get new items with cool features and where you can upgrade your inventory.) For example Blue skies. But i suggest you to do some research what mods are the most hyped at this time and why... 

Last seen on 00:04, 19. Apr 2024
Joined May 2023
User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
That makes sense. I am…
Thu, 06/08/2023 - 13:32

That makes sense. I am brainstorming what type of structures I could make for current mod. It is set in a prehistoric time period, so I want to stray away from human-made structures, but I think that an insect or amphibian burrow dungeon could work. Thank you for the suggestion!