User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
Mythosia Update

Hello, I'm making a Mythosia update!

In the update I wanna add new mechanics ( Iron Workbench, Hydraulic Press V2 (In Block State now), Mixer ).

Iron Workbench - Instead of fusing a hammer and an ingot in the crafting table to get a metal plate, you will now do it in the Iron Workbench. Place a tool (Hammer, Separator, Metal Saw) in the middle slot and the materials in the 1st 2 slots. Depending on the tools you use you can get different items. Hammer - Makes metal plates, crushes gems into dust and combines broadswords. Separator - Separates broadswords. Metal Saw - Cuts out Broadsword blades out of metal plates and makes the Copper Coil out of the Copper Plate.

Hydraulic Press (Remake) - Instead of combining the Hydraulic Press with some heated ingots to get metal plates in the Crafting Table, the Hydraulic Press is now with a GUI and it is a block now. It makes the same things as the previous version + dusts.

Mixer - Instead of mixing the items needed for the Mysterious Dust in the Crafting Table, you will now do it in the Mixer. The Mixer has 3 Recipes now - Mysterious Dust, Bolt Essence, Nebula Essence.

One thing I also added

- Copper Material

If you have more ideas for the mod, let me know!

Later I will list some more things that will come with the 1.0.0 Beta update. Stay Tuned!

Last seen on 16:00, 11. Mar 2024
Joined Jun 2023
User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
so what did you mean by the …
Sun, 06/18/2023 - 15:15

so what did you mean by the "can i use these blocks in my mod" comment you left on my mod?

sorry i am not trying to stalk you or anything i'm just asking that here cuz i don't think it notified you about my reply.