Joined Aug 2023
User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
"Execution failed for task ':compileJava' " Error

In a nutshell, after combing the forums for days, I still can't find a solution behind this problem. I'm very much new to this, so please be patient. I have AI disabled, since I saw that some AI Bases don't work with certain tasks. I also do not have any custom animations set for this mob, so I'm not sure if that contributes. I'm currently using version 2020.5 of MCreator to avoid bugs and other issues. Please let me know if there's any other information needed, I'm new to posting here, and I'd be more than happy to provide it. Here's the error log in question that pops up when I try to test-run the custom mob: MCreator Error : Java Compile - Pastebin.com

I greatly appreciated any input or feedback. Again, I'm very new to this, so the solution is probably sitting right under my nose.

Unfortunately, we offer no…
Tue, 08/15/2023 - 13:48

Unfortunately, we offer no support for such old versions.

If you use plugin for such a version, you can get support from the plugin author

Last seen on 15:59, 25. Aug 2023
Joined Aug 2023
User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
Ahhhh, that would make sense…
Tue, 08/15/2023 - 15:26

Ahhhh, that would make sense. The current version had an issue where Gradle wasn't getting enough RAM, so Setup would constantly be halted - I didn't even think to upgrade back to the current version once I had solved the issue. 

Thanks for the help! I'll update to the current version and make another post should the issue persist.