Have you ever wanted to see an entire dimension made of gold? Or TNT? Maybe diamond? Or just curious to be in a nether-like dirt dimension? Then this mod may be just for you! Check out the screenshots below!
Thanks for 1000+ downloads in less than 5 days (on Curse.com here)!
And thanks for 3500+ downloads in 10 days! :D I'm really glad you all like this mod!
This mod adds MANY dimensions! This mod adds dimensions made out of any material you want - dirt, wood, obsidian, cobwebs, diamonds, bookshelves or even TNT!!!
It's VERY simple. To create the portal, just make a portal frame just as a nether portal would be, with the material you want the dimension to be made of. Next, you need to craft the Igniter, which activates the portal. In the crafting table, put two sticks like you would do to craft a pickaxe, on top of the two sticks put an Ender Pearl, and on the sides put a block of the dimension and a flint and steel. Done!
Here are ALL of the current included Dimensions (More to come!):
Added in version AnyDimensionModbeta1:
- Dirt Dimension
- Cobblestone Dimension
- Stone Dimension
- Wooden Dimension
- Leaves Dimension
- Obsidian Dimension
- Bedrock Dimension
- Bricks Dimension
- Iron Dimension
- Gold Dimension
- Diamond Dimension
- Bookshelf Dimension
- Sandstone Dimension
- TNT Dimension
Added in version AnyDimensionModbeta2 (current version):
- Redstone Dimension
- Emerald Dimension
- Lapis Lazuli Dimension
- Crafting Table Dimension
- Furnace Dimension
- Cobweb Dimension
- Wool Dimension
- Sponge Dimension
- Glass Dimension
- Netherrack Dimension
- Gravel Dimension
- Sand Dimension
- Coal Block Dimension
- Packed Ice Dimension
Here are ALL of the current Dimensions (as of AnyDimensionMod beta2):
And some dimensions:
Crafting for an Igniter (Where the TNT is, put the desired block for the portal):
- Nether Fortresses generate in these dimensions somehow...
- If you have a slow computer, DON'T enter the Leaves Dimension!
- Don't EVER blow up the TNT Dimension!
- Every Dimension has an ore. the Diamond Dimension has TNT, while the Leaves Dimension has Sponges, for example.
- In Creative Mode, the Igniters can be found in the Tools tab.
- Please comment if you want a new dimension! Or if there's a missing one!
- Download this mod.
- Use this mod.
- Show this mod to your friends.:P
- Take screenshots.*
- Make videos.*
- Put this mod in modpacks.*
*Only if you credit me and give a link to: //www.curse.com/mc-mods/minecraft/229211-any-dimension-mod-1-7-10.
You may not
- Modify this mod.
- Use the textures for your own use.
- Duplicate this mod.
- Make this mod yours.
- Give wrong credits or none at all.
- Search and download the forge installer.
- Execute the installer.
- In the installer, select "Install Client".
- Wait for a popup to say "success!".
- Download this mod.
- Put the downloaded .zip file in minecraft's mods folder (\.minecraft\mods\). If there is no mods folder, create one. (Don't unzip/extract the .zip file!)
- Open the Minecraft Launcher and select the Forge Profile.
- Click Play.