Serene Shrubbery is a small mod that aims to liven up the natural and floral aspects of Minecraft. Its main focus is to give the player the ability to create flourishing gardens. Currently, there are 7 types of flowers some of which have multiple color variants you can collect!
This mod also has plans to add decorative blocks such as hanging baskets!
This mod is compatible with a variety of biome mods such as: Biomes O' Plenty, BYG, Traverse Reforged, Environmental, Atmospheric, and more.
I will not be backporting this mod to any older Minecraft versions!
Some of the plant models were inspired by Bloom
If you like my content and want to see more then please do follow my Twitter
- Mods release!
- Added 1 new flower, the Butterfly Bush
- Added 5 new butterflies
- Water Lilies can now be placed on land as well
- Added 2 new flowers along with accompanying color variants.
- Added 2 new colors for Lupine
- Added 1 new variant for Water Lilies
- Water Lily placing has been cleaned up a bit
- Removed Butterflies due to an unknown issue of them crashing worlds
- Revamped textures/models of Butterfly Bush and Water Lilies
- Added mod compatibility with Spheric, Terra Incognita, and more.