Hi all, this is my first mod I've ever, ever, EVER made, so it might not be that good. I call it SO Much Stuff, because that will be the final release name, where it has biomes, mobs, dimensions, ect ect. For now its called Quite Alot of Stuff.. Because theres only around 20 items and a couple of structures..
Its a simple mod, just adding random things that popped out of my brain.. Also special thanks to Dark Owl for helping me with 99.9% of things.. aka. telling me to add a lapis pickaxe :P
So I hope you enjoy it! Please inform me if theres any bugs in the mod, and how to fix them.. (wat? i am lazy)
HOW TO INSTALL:
1. Make sure you have installed Minecraft Forge 1.8.9.
2. Download a mod for Minecraft Forge from this site, the Minecraft Forums or anywhere else!
3. Locate the minecraft application folder.
On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata%\.minecraft\ and click Run.
On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for minecraft.
4. Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar or .zip file) into the Mods folder.
4.5 If you have not created a Mods folder, simply create one
5. When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.
Happy Playing :D