Fishy Berries is a simple mod that adds in berries with potion effects.
Each type of berry can be dried in a furnace, allowing you to plant it in the ground as a new berry bush that, with time, will grow more berries.
Each berry can be eaten for 5 seconds worth of their respective potion effects. You can also put them in the Juicer, a block allowing you to turn berries into juice.
Juice when drunk, has the same effect as eating the berry it was made from, however, it's slightly more nutritious and it's potion effect lasts for 10 seconds longer.
To make juice in a juicer you put in 1 berry at a time, and give it a redstone signal, do this 4 times and the juicer will fill with enough juice to fill up 2 glass bottles with it.
How is the juicer made?
With 6 cobblestone, 1 iron ingot, 1 redstone dust, and 1 glass bottle.
- Made berry bushes spawn naturally above ground
- Made berry bushes grow in stages
- Gave berry bushes 3d models
- Berry bushes now dry out in hot climates, use water to hydrate them
- Dried berries no longer drop from tall grass