The Dark Bloody Mod Series V - Storyline:
The plot of Series V takes place 15 years later after the events of Series IV. As it turned out, the player destroyed the mysterious Sticky Egg which gave birth to a powerful new leader named Ganfort Henorhaus. The leader is in full strength and in power like his predecessors. We as players once again have to overcome the evil to come and restore peace in The Dark Bloody dimension.
- the dimension was brightened once again this time!
- we build portal to The Dark Bloody dimension from redstone blocks and fire flint and redstone!
- Dark Bloody Cobblestone has been added after digging Dark Bloody Stone!
- there are 6 biomes: Grindmare, Grindmare Forest, Whelfile, Whelfile Forest, Sharelands, Sharelands Forest!
- added 3 types of wood. Each one exists for a given biome: Eksamon for Grindmare, Foster for Whelfile, Dlin for Sharelands!
- 3 new ores added: Shining Fenize now generates from level 56-25, Ancient Jarkie from level 48-15, Amber Phulus from level 15-4!
- grass, flower and plant have been added. There is one type for each biome!
- added a lot of new guns. A few from the previous series are back, including many new ones!
- added 3 new weapons with 3D models!
- Several new spells have been added that you can cast on someone, and ones that you can use on yourself. Spells also have a description of how they work!
- 5 new car types with 5 different colors have been added. Cars: Venus resistance: 200, speed: 0.2, York resistance: 300, speed: 0.2, Blade resistance: 400, speed: 0.3, Cobreh resistance: 470, speed: 0.4, Devilo resistance: 500 , speed: 0.5!
- Airworthy aircraft have been added. There is only one type: Lion with 5 skins and 200 resistance and speed: 0.3!
- added 3 new mobs that drop Dark Bloody Coin:
Hynkielion, Willie, Dark Bloody Zombie - appear on every biome!
- As many as 6 gangs and their members have been added:
Green Jackin Homies (Grindmare):
Burrias Cartel (Sharelands):
Gangs their enemies and allies:
diabolo vs skulls
diabolo vs flagos
diabolo vs green
diabolo vs triads
green vs diabolo
skulls vs diabolo
skulls vs flagos
skulls vs cartel
triads vs diabolo
triads vs flagos
triads vs cartel
flagos vs diabolo
flagos vs skulls
flagos vs triads
cartel vs skulls
cartel vs triads
- a bulletproof vest has been added!
- 6 new types of interesting armor have been added!
- added traders who can sell us: weapons, guns, spells, armor and vehicles. You can meet them in the store about which later!
- rpg statistics have been introduced that consist of 5 skills so far: the strength that we gain by attacking the opponent strongly, agility that we gain by jumping in any way, defense that we gain by taking blows from the opponent on the chest, vitality gained by any player healing, the speed of digging which we punch by digging blocks!
- we can see how many points we currently have on our statistics with the "o" button!
Level 2 from 100 points
Level 3 from 300 points
Level 4 from 500 points
Level 5 from 800 points
Level 6 from 1200 points
Level 7 from 1700 points
Level 8 from 2300 points
Level 9 from 3000 points
Level 10 from 3800 points
- missions are back. We have as many as 8 clients who give us missions. 6 main quests, 2 side quests.
- Particles appear in the forests!
- Now let's move on to the structures:
Structures Appearing Everywhere: