Download modification file< Back to modification page
Download of Alpha 1.5.6.jar for Extensive Minecraft should start shortly ...
If the download does not start in a few seconds, click here to manually start download.
Posted by: indianajmh
File description: The Sky Realm Update V3 [1.5.6] (11 Mar. 2020) (Latest Update)
File size: 998.72 KB
Total download count (all mod files): 235
Version: Alpha 1.5.6 (11 Mar. 2020)
Now on 1.14.4! (Forge: 28.1.117)
Added Features: (70 added mod elements (399 total))
- Added repair items to sets.
- Added logo into mod settings.
- Added sky titan (already exists) to mountains of sky biome.
- Added super titanium set.
- Added sky titan summoner (now can only be spawned by this in the overworld.
- Added sky mansion.
- Added sky ore/crystal.
- Added mountain ore/crystal.
- Added sky ice pickaxe.
- Added mountain ice pickaxe.
- Added sky/mountain ice sword recipes.
- Added fire powder.
- Added hyper titanium set.
- Changed steel battle axe to be a sword.
- Changed deep ocean biome to dark ocean.
- Changed dead zone biome.
- Changed extreme mountains biome.
- Changed name of sky summoner to sky king summoner.
- Changed harvest level of mountain ice to 5 and sky ice to 4.
- Changed super titanium recipe.
- Changed hyper titanium recipe.
- Changed sky ice recipe.
- Changed location of some blocks to advanced tech.
- Decreased efficiency of steel tools.
- Increased efficiency of titanium tools.
- Removed crafting recipe for sky king summoner.
- emb#023: All tools have an incorrect attack speed of 2.8.
- emb#024: All tools have an incorrect attack damage.
- emb#025: Emerald shovel has the wrong efficiency.
- emb#026: Emerald hoe has the wrong durability.
- emb#027: Hoes have a completely random attack speed.
- emb#028: Client won't run.
- emb#029: Mod settings show incorrect update.
- emb#030: All tools have incorrect attack damage of 2 too high, due to the port to 1.14.4.
- emb#032: All sets have a random enchantability.
- emb#033: All ores have a resistance of 10 instead of 15.
- emb#034: Game crashes when a custom mob is killed.
- emb#036: Impossible to get cloud to create cloud block variants, especially cloud pillars.
- emb#037: Some mobs do not drop anything.
Remaining Bugs (Most I don't know how to fix, so please tell. Also, comment any bugs that are not on the list you noticed.):
- emb#017: When you strike lightning it does not lose durability.
- emb#019: You can craft emerald tools using emeralds traded from villagers, making it too easy to get the better-than-diamond set.
- emb#031: Hoes have an incorrect attack speed of 8.
- emb#035: New ores do not spawn in the real sky realm.
How to install a mod?
If you are looking on how to install modifications made with MCreator, check MCreator's wiki. There you can find detailed instructions of the process. If the mod has special instructions or steps for the installation, make sure to read through the mod page for any details.
Become a member of MCreator's Community and participate in one of the biggest Minecraft modding knowledge base and mod sharing platform in the world. Share your creations by uploading your mod to the community pages, or by posting to forums, by commenting, rating and sharing creations of other users or simply by learning from our Wiki.
Publish mods you made on the community pages
Have you made an awesome mod with our software and you what to share it with other users of MCreator? If you have a user account, you can publish your mods on the MCreator's Community and participate in the mod of the week contest which boosts your mod's popularity, downloads, and its presence on the internet.
What is MCreator?
MCreator is a software used to make Minecraft mods (mod generator) without programming knowledge and is developed by Pylo. It's very simple to use, and its concept is easy to learn. With it, you can make your own mod in minutes! MCreator is a great tool to learn Minecraft computer programming and to learn basic concepts of software programming. Learn more about MCreator.
Donate to MCreator
MCreator is a free project developed by people working on this project in their free time. Help us cover costs of development, support, and servers and show us your support by donating :)