Supported MCreator versions
Plugin forum topic
About the plugin
This plugin adds a new Spigot Generator to your MCreator.
- Back up your workspace before updating to a newer version of the plugin.
- Plugins also require Spigot to function properly.
- Contributors (previous Minecraft versions) - Klemen
- Supporters on Ko-fi 💚❤️
- Licensed under the GNU Lesser General Public License, version 3.0
- Mods created with this tool may be closed-source and/or distributed with a different license.
- Appropriate credit must be provided to the creators and maintainers of this software.
- Forked versions of this software must be distributed under the same license as this with attribution if distributed.
- Changes must be stated if any modified works are to be distributed.
- Under no circumstances can you state that the original creator endorses modified works.
To see a complete changelog of the plugin, check the repository.
* Updated to Minecraft 1.20.1 (mappings included) * Ported the command mod element to the new system Note: Only the normal call procedure and the old command call procedure are available. * Added support for 30 new global triggers * Added support for 65 new entity and player related procedure blocks * Added support for 15 new item related procedure blocks * Added support for 14 new world related procedure blocks * Added support for 11 new misc and direction procedure blocks * Added support for the Return procedure block * Greatly improved the generated code * [Bugfix] Fix some procedure blocks causing build errors * [Bugfix] Several minor fixes and changes
GNU General Public License version 3 (GPLv3)
|185.21 KB||185.21 KB|
Plugins may contain bugs, break workspaces, or alter the way MCreator operates. Plugins are not official or affiliated with Pylo in any way. In case of any copyright infringement or suspicious downloads, please let us know as soon as possible.