Spigot is a server API allowing to create plugins (mods for servers only with fewer things). This plugin tries to implement a generator to create plugins for Spigot. However, as I'm alone to develop it and this is an external plugin, updates can take time to come and I can't add everything the way I would like. Some features are also impossible to implement due to MCreator is mainly developed for Minecraft Forge and Data packs.
To use the latest version of the plugin, you need to have the latest version of MCreator, including snapshots.
Always back up your workspace before updating to a newer version of the plugin.
Plugins also require Spigot to function properly.
Do not report build errors for the moment. I'm aware of them and I already started to fix them. An update will come (one day) when everything will be fixed.
Lead Dev - Goldorion
Licensed under the GNU Lesser General Public License, version 2.1
- Plugins created with this tool may be closed source and/or be distributed with a different license.
- Appropriate credit must be provided to the creators and maintainers of this software.
- Forked versions of this software must be distributed under the same license as this with attribution if distributed.
- Changes must be stated if any modified works are to be distributed.
- Under no circumstances can you state that modified works are endorsed by the original creators.
- Updated to MCreator 2021.1.03117
- Updated Spigot to Minecraft 1.16.5
- Removed support for ClothCommons
- Added support for following entity procedure blocks: Add item to player's inventory, Add potion effect to entity (basic & advanced), Entity is invulnerable, Entity is in water, Entity is alive, Entity is invisible, Entity is leashed, Entity is on ground
- Added support for following block/world procedure blocks: Block is fluid, Get block light level, Get block at, Get Number & logic game rule, Set Number & logic game rule, Spawn entity, Spawn entity with rotation, Is block powered, Get redstone power
- Get Entity display name now returns the custom name of the entity if this is not a player
- #23 Procedure blocks for the player now uses the entity input
- #29 Added On Enable and On Disable gobal triggers
- [Bugfix #25-#26-#30] Create a new workspace caused an error
- [Bugfix #24 ] Run the environment test server caused an error
- [Bugfix] Export the plugin caused an error
- [Bugfix] Some mapping files weren't correct
- [Bugfix] Number dependencies didn't work properly
* Updated the plugin for MCreator 2020.5
* Updated Spigot for Minecraft 1.16.4
The plugin now requires Cloth Commons to work.
- Added all mappings (1.16.2 and before)
Update to Minecraft 1.16.2
- Added a lot of new procedure blocks (Check this page)
- Added support for Global triggers (Check this page) (Thank you Klemen)
- Added support to test plugins inside MCreator (Thank you Klemen)
- Added and updated mappings for Minecraft 1.16
- Few bug fixes
|115.55 KB||115.55 KB|