Spigot is a server API allowing to create plugins (mods for servers only with fewer things). This plugin tries to implement a generator to create plugins for Spigot. However, as I'm alone to develop it and this is an external plugin, updates can take time to come and I can't add everything the way I would like. Some features are also impossible to implement due to MCreator is mainly developed for Minecraft Forge and Data packs.
- Custom code
To use the latest version of the plugin, you need to have the latest version of MCreator.
Always back up your workspace before updating to a newer version of the plugin.
Plugins also require Spigot to function properly.
Do not report build errors for the moment. I'm aware of them and I already started to fix them. An update will come (one day) when everything will be fixed.
Lead Dev - Goldorion
Licensed under the GNU Lesser General Public License, version 2.1
- Plugins created with this tool may be closed source and/or be distributed with a different license.
- Appropriate credit must be provided to the creators and maintainers of this software.
- Forked versions of this software must be distributed under the same license as this with attribution if distributed.
- Changes must be stated if any modified works are to be distributed.
- Under no circumstances can you state that modified works are endorsed by the original creators.
* Updated to Minecraft 1.19 * Mappings related to 1.19 are not implemented. Waiting for official data lists
Note: Compatible with MCreator 2022.1.19518 and newest only * Update to MCreator 2022.1.19518 * Added base support for Spigot 1.18.2 * Added Custom code element support * Added support for following procedure blocks: Get command parameters * Added support for following global triggers: On block multiplace, On block place * ADded Turkish translations (by TheKralGameOfficial) * [Bugfix #46] On player join global trigger caused a build error
- Updated to MCreator 2021.1.03117
- Updated Spigot to Minecraft 1.16.5
- Removed support for ClothCommons
- Added support for following entity procedure blocks: Add item to player's inventory, Add potion effect to entity (basic & advanced), Entity is invulnerable, Entity is in water, Entity is alive, Entity is invisible, Entity is leashed, Entity is on ground
- Added support for following block/world procedure blocks: Block is fluid, Get block light level, Get block at, Get Number & logic game rule, Set Number & logic game rule, Spawn entity, Spawn entity with rotation, Is block powered, Get redstone power
- Get Entity display name now returns the custom name of the entity if this is not a player
- #23 Procedure blocks for the player now uses the entity input
- #29 Added On Enable and On Disable gobal triggers
- [Bugfix #25-#26-#30] Create a new workspace caused an error
- [Bugfix #24 ] Run the environment test server caused an error
- [Bugfix] Export the plugin caused an error
- [Bugfix] Some mapping files weren't correct
- [Bugfix] Number dependencies didn't work properly
* Updated the plugin for MCreator 2020.5
* Updated Spigot for Minecraft 1.16.4
The plugin now requires Cloth Commons to work.
- Added all mappings (1.16.2 and before)
Update to Minecraft 1.16.2
- Added a lot of new procedure blocks (Check this page)
- Added support for Global triggers (Check this page) (Thank you Klemen)
- Added support to test plugins inside MCreator (Thank you Klemen)
- Added and updated mappings for Minecraft 1.16
- Few bug fixes
|120.69 KB||120.69 KB|
|121.11 KB||121.11 KB|