About the plugin
- Create block and item textures directly into MCreator
- Change Minecraft item names
- Create armor textures with MCreator
To use the plugin, you have to select the generator inside the Datapack workspace flavor.
- For the armor, you will have to rename the head and body items for helmet and chestplate. (For example, diamond_head -> diamond_helmet and diamond_body -> diamond_chestplate)
- All workspace settings are uselless.
- To put your own logo, take your picture and name it "pack.png". After, take it and put inside the .zip file (Not into the assets folder.)
- Custom sounds work, but only if you put them directly in this folder (MCreatorWorkspace/yourWorkspace/src/main/assets/minecraft/sounds After create the well sub folder(s))
- To add other texture files (entity, GUI, ect.), put them in this global folder MCreatorWorkspace/yourWorkspace/src/main/assets/minecraft/textures After, create the folder you need (entity, gui, etc.)
Plugin forum topic
Supported MCreator versions
|54.9 KB||54.9 KB|