Topic category: Plugins and third-party tools
I already post this plugin into another topic, but the topic was general and not specific, so I repost it here. I will be able to give update and have feedbacks.
My Resource Pack Generator for Minecraft 1.16.x allows you to create resource packs for Minecraft Java Edition for the 1.16.x.
- Create block and item textures directly into MCreator
- Change Minecraft item names
- Create armor textures with MCreator
- For the armour, you will have to rename the head and body items for helmet and chestplate. (For example, diamond_head -> diamond_helmet and diamond_body -> diamond_chestplate)
- All workspace settings are useless.
- To put your own logo, take your picture and name it "pack.png". After, take it and put inside the .zip file (Not into the assets folder.)
- Custom sounds work, but only if you put them directly in this folder (MCreatorWorkspace/yourWorkspace/src/main/assets/minecraft/sounds After create the well subfolder(s))
- To add other texture files (entity, GUI, ect.), put them in this global folder MCreatorWorkspace/yourWorkspace/src/main/assets/minecraft/textures After, create the folder you need (entity, gui, etc.)
- Textures are marked as not supported (in red), but it's caused by the "Others" section (I don't support it).
Plugin's page: https://mcreator.net/plugin/64523/resource-pack-generator
So as I said at the beginning, I will update it to allow the custom sounds and add more functionalities. If you need or want something specifically, just ask it, and I will put my efforts in this feature (if it’s possible).