I started to get random compiling errors last night on the latest patch for 2020.2 I am not sure what the build is for that patch but it first started when I changed the order which the creative tabs where organised using the tool on the top tool bar of the workspace tab.
I did end up fixing that issue by uninstalling and reinstalling MCreator and it worked for a while but then ran into another compiling error after updating the logo image.
The mod works perfectly when its not screaming that specific elements have issues when they don't have anything wrong with them. I have attached the workspace and console log in the zip file. From what I can tell other people may be having the same issue lately.