Gradle Task Cannot Run Because of Code That MCreator Itself Did Incorrectly

Status
Invalid
Type
Product/platform
MCreator/Windows
Priority
Normal
Issue description

I created a GUI for an entity that I created. When I tried to test it using the test client, this came up. 

See here: https://pastebin.com/afu6kFs9

I am not sure how to fix the errors, as I did not type that code. That code was auto generated by MCreator. I also cannot fix it as I don't know Java. The specific mod element that is causing a problem is the Piglin Villager GUI.

Issue comments

 I also cannot fix it as I don't know JavaScript.

This is Java not JavaScript.

Also read tracker rules:

When possible, attach your MCreator workspace (preferably a minimal example workspace required to reproduce the bug; use File -> Export workspace to a shareable ZIP...), game or build logs (full logs, do not crop them, in text format, screenshots of logs are not acceptable) from the Console tab or terminal and steps to reproduce the bug in your workspace. If logs are long, use service such as Pastebin to host the log and provide the link to the log from the ticket. Please specify which mod elements to check in your workspace too, if applicable.



Donate to MCreator

By donating to developers you can speed up development, as with more resources, we can dedicate more time to MCreator. It is a free project made by developers working on it in their free time.